Re: [Paparazzi-devel] UBLOX MAX-6Q and LEA-5H GPS Modules comparison

From: Chris Wozny
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] UBLOX MAX-6Q and LEA-5H GPS Modules comparison
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 09:55:18 -0700

Tilman,

I actually just purchased a couple of these yesterday because it was
one of the few uBlox 6 series modules I could find that were smaller
than my current module. I think we're also using the same LEA-5H from
SparkFun (the GS407). From my browsing of the uBlox website, I
couldn't find anything different among the NEO, LEA, or MAX lines
except for the form factor. It's really ridiculous when manufacturer's
use adjectives such as "compact", "versatile", and "feature rich" to
delineate three different product lines, just give us the technical
differences! Here's the references I found for comparison:

http://www.u-blox.com/en/gps-modules/pvt-modules.html

Best,
Chris