[Paparazzi-devel] help: quadrocopter speed control

From: Regius Asiimwe
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] help: quadrocopter speed control
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 13:03:09 +0930

Dear All,

Is it possible to get the paparazzi source-code for Booz main control board that is connected to the speed controller via the I2C communication bus for a Quadrocopter.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I need to start testing my quadrocopter but the copy of the paparazzi control source code that i have still has lots of errors.

Please please help.

Cheers,

Regius