[Paparazzi-devel] Urgent: Quadrocopter +github

From: Regius Asiimwe
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Urgent: Quadrocopter +github
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 07:42:22 +0930

Hello All,

Any one knows the particular files within the different folders( up-to-date) that i can copy from the guthub for a quadrocopter.

I am running out of time and all the different folders have multiple files.

I already have a basic understanding of how paparazzi works. and have the latest version of ubuntu installed on to my computer.  I need the files so i can simulate them in my paparazzi center before i upload them onto the Booz main board

Please please please help.

Thank you

--

Kind Regards,