Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Urgent: Quadrocopter +github

From: Chris Gough
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Urgent: Quadrocopter +github
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 14:11:35 +1000

Hi Regius,

When you check the code out from github, it comes with a collection of example configurations. These are for illustrative purposes, they demonstrate how different problems have been solved with paparazzi. It's unlikely there will be an exact match for your system in there, but there is probably something quite close. Have a look at the airframe files with the word "booze" in their name.

Chris Gough