Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ATMMega PPM Encoder

From: Alfonso Garrido
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ATMMega PPM Encoder
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 04:14:41 +0200

Hi Chris,

Telemetry and airframe files are ok, exaclty as yours!

Our PPM encoder board is blinking at high rate and we have tried with different cables to make sure nothing is broken, so our board and connections seem ok.

However we have all zeros in the PPM message (the PPM output measurements using a voltimeter also indicates zero value!). What are you exactly referring to with PPM configuration? It may be something associated with any failsafe issue?

Thanks,

Alfonso.