Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quadcopter yaws with roll input

From: Simon Wilks
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quadcopter yaws with roll input
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 19:41:36 +0200

For others that may experience this problem in the future, there were two things that I needed to do to fix the problem:
- calibrate the magnetometer
- increase the value of PSI_PGAIN as it was way too low resulting in attempts to correct yaw way to sluggish.

Even with a calibrated magnetometer it was always drifting around until I fixed PSI_PGAIN.

Thanks for the help. It's flying pretty well now :)

Simon