Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Anyone succeed to fly quadrotor using Lisa/M 2.0 a

From: Hyon Lim
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Anyone succeed to fly quadrotor using Lisa/M 2.0 and PPM ESC?
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 01:52:22 +0900

Hi, Felix.
Thanks for your help.
I have few questions.

1. Do I have to attach GPS at all? If I don't have a gps, can I delete a line of subsystem and will works?

And I've tried similar files, however, the GCS software didn't received any flight data.
I attached Xbee 2.4Ghz to Lisa/M however, no transmission occurred.
Do I have to specify telemetry port? <= How it is done?