Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Trouble choosing flight plane file

From: Cameron Lee
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Trouble choosing flight plane file
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 14:55:15 -0600

I don't believe I've set any paths with ".' In them. And that path specified doesn't exist. I'll look at this again in a second.

Cameron

On May 4, 2012 3:52 PM, "Simon Wilks" <address@hidden> wrote:

Have you set the paparazzi_home variable to /home/uaarg/./paparazzi? Try and remove the "/." from wherever you define this path. It is not wrong but not necessary and seems to cause problems with the path comparisons.