Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Trouble choosing flight plane file

From: Chris Gough
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Trouble choosing flight plane file
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 14:27:16 +1000

Nah, "paparazzi home variable" is just a regular unix environment
variable (called PAPARAZZI_HOME). Normally you don't have to think
about it, the paparazzi center (program which starts the other
processes in the system) sets the variable for the processes it
starts. Sounds like maybe you discovered a way to start paparazzi
center that messes this up. So don't do that :)

Chris Gough