Re: [Paparazzi-devel] problems with lisa bootloader

From: wang yao
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] problems with lisa bootloader
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 14:49:32 +0800

2012/5/16 wang yao <address@hidden>
hi
i have solved the problem, just modified the makefile of the luftboot。

the attached file is the hex file so you can flash it into your lisa in windows

cheers
wang yao

2012/5/16 JiTTeRMaN <address@hidden>

Hi

I have a similar error when trying to compile the bootloader in my Ubuntu 10.10

“fatal error: libopencm3/stm32/systick.h: no such file or directory”

Arm-multilib from PPA repositories of ppa.launchpad.net  ….. L

Regards

Jose