Re: [Paparazzi-devel] fixwing lisa/m 2.0 confg files

From: Romney, Jefferson S
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] fixwing lisa/m 2.0 confg files
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 14:25:14 +0000

I have also had trouble with the BMP085 barometer. on the ground station I get the bmp_status message and the data is correct, but the paparazzi doesn't use that data. I've looked through some of the code (estimator.c) and it seems to me that the BMP085 is not integrated into the system like the ETS barometer and the MS5534A are. any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Jefferson Romney