Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Current Sensor

From: Timo Drick
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Current Sensor
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 02:04:27 +0200

Did you read the wiki? I think there is docu how to get current sensors working:
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Sensors/Current

regards
Timo

On 05/17/2012 12:25 AM, Romney, Jefferson S wrote:
I got it to read one value off of the adc at startup, but it doesn't update. the value in
adc_generic does update though. adding<define name="USE_ADC_6" doesn't seem to
change anything.
I use an Attopilot current sensor from sparkfun.com.