[Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M V2.0 + Aspirin V2.1

From: Stéphane Rocca
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M V2.0 + Aspirin V2.1
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 17:26:03 +0100 (BST)

Hi all,

I'm a independant french developer, new here, and I have a few questions concerning the last version of Lisa-M + Aspirin 2.1 :
I'd like to use it for many different kind of usage (including flying one), but as a recorder essentially in a first step.
So I'd like your advises on the feasability of this configuration, please :
- refreshing the matrix rotation at high frequency (what is the theorical max refreshing capability ?)
- the refreshing rate would be synchronized by an external interrupt at a low frequency below 100 Hz (on what pin would you advise me to place the external interrupt ?)
- between two external interrupts, a timer (reset by external interrupt) that would clock another interrupt at the higher frequency possible
- then save each refreshed matrix in euler angles format, into an SD card and/or send it to a PC over serial on µUSB port.

What do you think about this schem ?

Could you please tell me where can I find the code for this board+new IMU (I'm not sure : I didn't find the source for Aspirin 2.1 actually) ?
To begin my work, could you please tell me too where to find in the code :
- all the actual active interrupts ?
- the navigation functions (I need to deactivate them in a first step)
- all dependencies for the main fusion algo that compute the main rotation matrix

About the recording function : I saw code in the sources concerning direct spi to SD card support. Direct writing by main MCU should not be a problem for me until card is full, and erase delay will not be a problem (only after download to pc). Could you please tell me which pins are used for sd card connection, and could you advise me a breakboard with SD or µSD already tested ?

I will need a free i2c line too, in a second step, on which there would be no other active device connected : so I can use the I2C1 5V level one for that I suppose (i2c bus is free of device isn't it) ?

Many thanks in advance, because that's a lot of question !