Re: [Paparazzi-devel] YAPA PPM?

From: limaiem imed
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] YAPA PPM?
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 15:48:59 +0200

hi,
you need one.
the one you used in the TWOG AP will work too.
regards,

Imed LIMAIEM
address@hidden

On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 10:45 AM, iman shirdareh <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi

because PPZUAV.com has finished TWOG , Now I want to buy a YAPA from that , but I have a question:

Is there PPM encoder needed for YAPA2? I'm saying that because PPZUAV.com doesn't say any thing about PPM encoder for YAPA,but in main paparazzi site it seems PPM encoder is needed.

but in this picture you can't find PPM encoder???!!! (Futaba 7c doesn't have sum output)