Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Question about a compile error

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Question about a compile error
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 11:50:46 +0100

Hi David,

Do you have an IMU calibration file included in your airframe, or the stuff from one?

There is an up to date example here:
https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/blob/v3.9/conf/airframes/esden/calib/asp21-000.xml
I know that one works, at least with a Lisa/M 2.0 + aspirin 2.0.
I couldn't find one for a PPZIMU.

The IMU subsystem pages is helpful for figuring out what the parameters are: http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Subsystem/imu

You may also need to create a fresh calibration: http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/ImuCalibration#Finding_Signs

You then need to use the include directive in your airframe file, for example:
<include href="">"conf/airframes/UoM/calib/asp21-straight.xml"/>

Cheers,
Gareth