Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Latest paparazzi version errors and warnings (supp

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Latest paparazzi version errors and warnings (supplementary)
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 21:59:08 +0200

Hi Chris,

as already posted in my previous answer, you probably want to use the v3.9 branch... and not the development branch (master).

In v3.9 (and master as well of course) the settings for the telemetry mode get added automatically, so remove them from your personal settings file.
We also significantly cleaned and split up the settings files to better reflect all the different configurations.
E.g. for a fixedwing with IMU with the basic control you would use
settings/fixedwing_basic.xml
settings/control/ctl_basic.xml
settings/estimation/ins_neutrals.xml

Cheers, Felix