Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Warnings/Caution after a git pull

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Warnings/Caution after a git pull
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 17:06:16 +0200

Hi Steffen,

these are just information messages to make you aware of these changes, that is why they are shown in green in the Paparazzi Center.
Make sure that all your control gains in the airframe file are positive.

These information messages will be shown every time until we remove them in the next version.
Unfortunately there is no good way to check if the (fixedwings) gains are negative via the preprocessor, since these are floating point values and cpp can't check that. For rotorcraft where the gains are integers you will be informed only if they are negative.

Cheers, Felix