Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Solved: Flashing to Lisa/M on MacOSX 10.7.4 --> "N

From: Stephen Dwyer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Solved: Flashing to Lisa/M on MacOSX 10.7.4 --> "No module named usb"
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 19:59:15 -0600

Ooops, sorry I didn't see you had solved it before I sent my last email.

In any case, I updated the Installation/MacOSX page to reflect your
issues and fix. If you have some improvements or further details, that
would be appreciated!

http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Installation/MacOSX#Basic_Install

Thanks,
-Stephen Dwyer