[Paparazzi-devel] Hardware circuit picture copyright question.

From: Hyon Lim
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Hardware circuit picture copyright question.
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 16:35:03 +0900

Hi.
This is Hyon Lim, from Seoul National University.
Recently, I wrote survey article about qudarotor autopilot to IEEE Robotics & Automation magazine.
In my article, paparazzi (LisaM) autopilot is included with picture from paparazzi website.

The article is recently accepted to publish, so I should contact to the community about copyright of picture in this website (especially, hardware circuit).

Please let me know if there is specific copyright problem.
Please allow me to use the picture in my paper :-)

-Hyon