Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Spektrum receiver secondary port causes freezes

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Spektrum receiver secondary port causes freezes
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 22:02:39 +0200

did you add
<define name="OVERRIDE_UART5_IRQ_HANDLER"/>
as well?

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 9:20 PM, Tilman Baumann <address@hidden> wrote:
I noticed.

The system hangs as soon as I switch the radio on with RADIO_CONTROL_SPEKTRUM_SECONDARY_PORT defined to UART5.

If I leave that line out of my airframe I'm fine.
<define name="RADIO_CONTROL_SPEKTRUM_SECONDARY_PORT" value="UART5"/>

But I think UART5 is absolutely correct.
conf/boards/lisa_m_2.0.makefile:RADIO_CONTROL_SPEKTRUM_SECONDARY_PORT = UART5

And in fact both receivers react to the bind pin and all. So I don't think they can be too wrong.

Any ideas?