Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Booz IMU v1.2 on LPC

From: Christoph Niemann
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Booz IMU v1.2 on LPC
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 00:13:11 +0200

Hi Felix,

thank you very much. As usual your response was very helpful.I was just using a really old version, since then it didn't build. Now I'm using the current v3.9 and it builds. But there are still some problems: If I define USE_I2C1 the LPC won't start at all, I wasn't able to reproduce this with a TWOG. Might it be a HW-Problem? I think I should use i2c1 since it should be 3.3V I2C.
Second: I'm using this (http://www.sparkfun.com/products/9371) Breakout Board from Sparkfun. It doesn't have the DRDY-Pin. I was able to solder a wire to the pad and could solder it accordingly, but: Will it work if I define HMC5843_NO_IRQ without DRDY for the AHRS?
Last but not least I saw the "original b2_v1.2 has a 1.8V Vreg. Is it really needed?
If there is somebody, who has answers for this questions help would be highly appreciated.

Cheers

Christoph