[Paparazzi-devel] Logomatic with 2 UART?

From: Jamie Yuen
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Logomatic with 2 UART?
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 16:09:26 -0600

Hello,

I don't have much experience with embedded programming and have a general question about the logomatic code. After looking through it a little, I am not sure how much effort would be involved in using the logomatic board to log data from 2 UART simultaneously. One would be to log the paparazzi telemetry messages, and the other to log data from an independent onboard sensor (spectrometer). It looks like there is support for multiple UART interfaces, but I am not sure about running two at once. Would this require a lot of new development (once I understand the code)?

Thanks,
Jamie