Re: [Paparazzi-devel] I can't install python in my iMac

From: Bernard Davison
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] I can't install python in my iMac
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 08:56:04 +1000

I've seen this issue before also.
I believe it is caused by the ports installed being out of date with what you
have installed.

try the following.
sudo port selfupdate
sudo port upgrade outdated
sudo port install py27-pyusb-devel

if that fails still then the only thing I can think of is to uninstall clean
and then reinstall all the ports again.
You can always ask the macports people.

By the way the latest paparazzi-tools binary build contains this port and all
others that are needed by paparazzi.
It might be quicker for you to try using that.

Cheers,
Bernie.