Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Congratulations to Team VAMUdeS

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Congratulations to Team VAMUdeS
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 13:54:13 -0700

Hey AJ,

Thanks for posting it! It is great to see a team using the paparazzi system
getting it done again! That is awesome! Congratulations VAMUdeS!

Again a bummer that they don't mention that they are using Paparazzi in the
article. And I agree: Go Paparazzi!!! :D

Cheers Esden

--
Transition Robotics Inc.
http://transition-robotics.com