Re: [Paparazzi-devel] snow leopard .dmg

From: Chris Robson
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] snow leopard .dmg
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 21:15:29 +0100

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your help.  I tried it and it gets to 'moving items into place'
before it fails without giving a reason for the error.  I think this is what
you mean by it needs some of the .dmg build scripts.   I have a housemate who
is a bit more savvy with using the terminal so I will try and work through the
instal with him tomorrow while the .dmg doesn't work.

Many Thanks
Chris