Re: [Paparazzi-devel] mixing, rates and expos in manual

From: Reto Büttner
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] mixing, rates and expos in manual
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 21:01:53 +0200

Hi Tilman

I do not recommend having less manual rudder deflections than autonomous. You
want to have full control in manual, e.g. for landings in windy conditions, to
be able to fly really slow or just some aerobatics for fun.

I recommend an RC Simulator on the PC for training. That helps a lot and
requires no glue after crashing :-)

Happy landings,
Reto