Re: [Paparazzi-devel] problem with v3.9

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] problem with v3.9
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 22:44:46 +0200

Either you just post the SHA1 (or exact date/branch). You can graphically view it with "gitk --all"
or "git log -n 1" gives you the last commit on your current branch.
If you added commits/changes yourself and the commit you flew is not in the paparazzi master repo: either push them on github so we can see exactly what you were working with or post what changes you made to the source.