Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Stabilization subsystems

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Stabilization subsystems
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 22:01:19 +0200

Euler is easier to understand and works fine if you are close to hover (so autonomous nav without acrobatics, etc..)
There are still some open issues with the quaternion controller, but they are only visible on a hovering quadshot and the like:
https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/issues/160
https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/issues/161