Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Increasing PPM rate

From: Chris Gough
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Increasing PPM rate
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 11:44:05 +1000

Hi Gareth,

Me too, using "Cockpit SX -> IDP7 -> PPM encoder" (always has, right
back to the SVN days). It did cause me pause to wonder, but  I'm not
aware of it causing a problem.

I never checked bcause I don't have a scope/logic analyser; is the PPM
signal actually a bit slow (or is it being under reported)?

Chris Gough