Re: [Paparazzi-devel] <include> directive in airframe files

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] <include> directive in airframe files
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 00:32:59 +0200

Hi Gareth,

I think you need to have the top level node <aircraft> in your included xml as well, so something like:
<aircraft>
  <section name="foo">
    <bar...>
  </section>
</aircraft>

The problem with using includes like that is that they get replaced with the included nodes again if you use the settings tool to save some values into the airframe file.
This is because the whole xml structure is loaded in the parser and then written back to the file (and it doesn't know that some of the nodes came from an include).
Any good ideas on how to improve/solve this would be very much appreciated.

Cheers, Felix