Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Logomatic with 2 UART?

From: Jamie Yuen
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Logomatic with 2 UART?
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 12:34:56 -0600

Ooops, my mistake!

Another question for you:
For my application I need to transmit a byte out of the UART before logging. If I put a Uart0Transmit(CHAR) into the logging loop, load the code with the bootloader which starts the software, all is good and I get the character out of UART0. As soon as I reset the board (power from an external source) I no longer get anything out of the UART.

If I remove the USE_UART0_RX_ONLY define, then it works (as you would expect). I was just wondering what is causing this behaviour where starting the software from the code flash causes a different result than resetting the board.

Thanks,
Jamie