[Paparazzi-devel] With or without airspeed indicator (eagle tree pitot)

From: Jorge Pantoja
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] With or without airspeed indicator (eagle tree pitot)
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 11:35:16 -0500

Hi everyone,

I am using a Yapa2 + CHIMU + Ublox GPS LEA 5H + 900 MHz Xbees. All the hardware is integrated properly, but I have a question: Would you recommend integrating the Eagle Tree Airspeed sensor as well?

According to the CHIMU manual we need an extra airspeed sensor to correct the measurements given to the autopilot.

Best Regards,
--
Jorge Pantoja
Program Manager/Liaison