Re: [Paparazzi-devel] With or without airspeed indicator (eagle tree pit

From: Jorge Pantoja
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] With or without airspeed indicator (eagle tree pitot)
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 22:02:48 -0500

Hi Christophe,

Thank you for your answer. So, should I connect the pitot to have it in case of GPS failure? Is there an additional programing that needs to be done?

Regards,
Jorge

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 1:43 PM, Christophe De Wagter <address@hidden> wrote:
Paparazzi CHIMU code uses GPS to get the speed. This is in theory more accurate than airspeed. You would only want to feedback airspeed when the GPS is failing

-Christophe