Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Issue using I2C on LPC

From: Christoph Niemann
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Issue using I2C on LPC
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 23:55:01 +0200

Hi,

short update: The "Pull-Up-Issue" wasn't a pull up issue, it worked when touching the drdy-pin of the SPI-Port of the TWOG. The reason is, the HMC-Driver for the booz-imu seems to be interrupt-driven, the standalone-driver not. But there is something weird: According to the schematic of the booz-imu 1.2 the drdy pin of the hmc is wired to MAG-DRDY of the IMU, while the Pin I was touching was the ADC-DRDY pin on the LPC. If there is somebody, using the HMC on a breakout-board in combination with booz-imu 1.1: How do you do it? Are you using the HMC in some way in the non interrupt mode? Or have you wired the DRDY-Pin of the HMC to some Pin (MAG_DRDY?)

Cheers

Christoph