Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Futaba TC7

From: Árni Þorvaldsson
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Futaba TC7
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 10:43:10 +0000

Thanks for the reply, changing to debug in GCS doesn´t work!
It seems like my datalink is not working both ways, I just tested outside to
see if I could set it to auto1 or 2 from GCS and it did not work either. So I
think that I have to fix the datalink first.
Have others encountered this problem? I am not sure how to tackle this.

kind regards Arni.