Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Rotorcraft

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Rotorcraft
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 12:23:41 +0200

We are usually flying in nav without noticeable issues. As Loic said, the quality of the heading measurement is really important for horizontal control.
If you think that the outputs have the PID loop has no effect, you can use the hover telemetry mode to see if the are correct (direction, magnitude,..).
Also, don't forget that the navigation has a maximum bank setpoint (20deg) much lower than the safety remote control. This can be changed by redefining MAX_BANK in the GUIDANCE_H section.

Gautier