Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Airframe and other configuration file choosing?

From: Chris Gough
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Airframe and other configuration file choosing?
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 21:31:16 +1000

Hi Mohammad,

Basically you should try to understand the airframe file well enough that you
could write it yourself from scratch, but will probably copy and paste from the
example files. You can tune IR neutrals (etc) via settings from the GCS, but
then you should update the airframe file when you know what values you want.

What sort of airframe are you using?

Chris Gough