[Paparazzi-devel] My first damaged AP

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] My first damaged AP
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 18:44:25 +0300

That is great news Christophe.
Meanwhile i think i damaged my first paparazzi autopilot, a Yapa2.
It works with the latest uploaded code but the usb cannot be enumerated anymore. I tried rewriting the bootloader with success but the usb port does not want to work so i can't update the AP code.
Any ideas???
Maybe someone faced the same situation and knows what is damaged.
Chris