[Paparazzi-devel] Stuck at Holding Point Block

From: Luiz Flavio Felizardo
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Stuck at Holding Point Block
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 16:12:41 -0300

Hello everyone!
Does anybody have an idea why am I stuck at Holding Point Block? cant select the takeoff block :(
everything looks ok, but it doest let me select Takeoff!
GPS is 3D, Radio is ok, Link is ok...  >.>
Everything seems to be working perfectly. I can switch between modes normally, even start the engines in Auto1 and manual, all actuators are responding properly when moving the airplane around.

Any ideas?

Thanks Very Much!