Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Trouble getting SHT75 working with new Umarim lite

From: Bonin, Tim A.
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Trouble getting SHT75 working with new Umarim lite v2 board
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 19:45:36 +0000

Thanks Heinrich!  By using the manual and redefining the pins, was able to get it working.

I was able to get it working in the I2C1 slot on the Umarim lite v2.  However, once the SHT 75 was working properly, the IMU unfortunately stopped working.  It looks like the IMU and the I2C1 port share the same SDA and SCL pins.  Is there any way to use the I2C1 port while keeping the IMU working properly?  Otherwise, it seems odd to have an I2C1 port if it can't be used...

I'd like to use the I2C1 slot and leave the ADC (AUX) ports open for additional sensors.  But for now, the ADC port with a 10k pull-up will be fine.

Tim