Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Working Xbees but not when connected to Tiny.

From: Eric Parsonage
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Working Xbees but not when connected to Tiny.
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 00:52:27 +0930

Bestu

still in X-CTU you can open separate sessions for each xbee and use the built
in terminal  program to type in messages and see that they appear in the
receive window of the other xbee you can make sure you have bi directionsl
communication this way.

After that make sure you have the correct settings in paparazzi centre for baud
rate and transport.

Eric