Re: [Paparazzi-devel] aerial photography pointers

From: Tilman Baumann
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] aerial photography pointers
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 10:15:01 +0100

On 13/08/12 18:48, Simon Wilks wrote:
On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 5:42 PM, Tilman Baumann <address@hidden> wrote:

Which Ixus model do you have exactly? If you are willing to pull it apart you can attach a PicoSwitch to the shutter pin inside the camera case. I did this with a Coolpix (photo and description at the bottom of this page: https://sites.google.com/site/paparazziuav/maja).

Apropos. How do you like the Maja? How crash proof is it?
I like the modularity. But I still expect to total it a few times. When I look at my Bixler it's mote glue than foam.

Cheers
 Tilman