[Paparazzi-devel] Question for Graupner mx12

From: Heinrich Warmers
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Question for Graupner mx12
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 19:23:47 +0200

Hi,
i have used the Graupner MX12 and MX16 with the JETI REX 5 plus and ACT mikrokopter receiver.
I saw 8 low pulses with information and one sync pulse (active 0).
The 0 time was in the range 1,2m to 0.6ms. The 1 time is constant with 0.4ms. One the telemetry i saw 8 information's blocks with 0.9 1.9 ms and a 9th with 0ms. It was impossible to get no rclost. (I used 7 to 10 impulses in the radio config file and negative and positive pulses).
I had no GPS fix (inside building).
I saw never commands information's in the telemetry messages.
Is the error in the radio config file, the transmitter, or in other parts of the quad rotor software?

Heinrich