Re: [Paparazzi-devel] my calibration for the LISA's magnetometer still c

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] my calibration for the LISA's magnetometer still can't work even after that I have installed the scipy in my OSX lion
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 16:15:03 +0200

Hi,

You didn't install it, but just cloned the source repository into your paparazzi directory (which won't help and doesn't make much sense...)
Scipy is a normal python module, so you have to install it like all other python stuff... from source that is usually done by ```python setup.py install```

Either you follow Stephen's suggestion and install the latest Paparazzi binary installer that already includes python scipy or you take another look at the scipy install page and read it properly.... either try one of these scipy superpacks that seem to exist for OSX or actually install it from the source you cloned: http://scipy.org/Installing_SciPy/BuildingGeneral

Cheers, Felix