Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Luftboot question

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Luftboot question
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 01:00:38 +0200

Hi Sergey

I think Piotr has added a similar hack to the quadshot code that just continuously checks the USB pin and goes into bootloader mode if USB is connected.
One drawback is that you can't use serial via USB in that case (which if I recall correctly we don't have for the stm32 right now anway...).
Only doing this check at startup as you propose might be a workable solution until we have a proper DFU stub.
@Piotr, what do you think?

Cheers, Felix