Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS setting

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS setting
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 09:08:10 -0700

Hello,

The GPS Has the settings from the lea-5h file loaded. Details about those
settings is in the manual under GPS. http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/GPS

Have you seen the manual? It is very comprehensive. It is online here:
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki it is arranged by function with guide links on
the left hand side. Under hardware find GPS or sensors or Autopilot or ? I have
used Paprazzi for years and find having the manual online is invaluable.

Best regards,
-- David Conger