Re: [Paparazzi-devel] problem of quad_lisam 2

From: Marvin Wang
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] problem of quad_lisam 2
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 21:36:46 +0800

Hi Christophe,

thanks for answering.

I haven‘t got an GPS now ,so is that possible for me to fly my quad
with out it (just hold the altitude using baro)? I tested the
AP_MODE_ATTITUDE_DIRECT mode, push a little throttle,the LEFT and
RIGHT motor runs faster and faster. and the FRONT and BACK motor
completely stop. i am using pwm motor controller and the
SUPERVISION_MIN_MOTOR is 1100 (default in the
quadrotor_lisa_m_2_pwm_spektrum.xml).

did i missed something important in configuring?

one more question: how to use the ms5611 on the aspirin? it seems
connect the mpu6000 as a slave.. is there any driver now?

regards
Marvin