Re: [Paparazzi-devel] RC-link status indicator in gcs do not work as exp

From: Balazs GATI
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] RC-link status indicator in gcs do not work as expected
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 08:42:48 +0200

Some info regarding failsafe mode:
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Failsafe

Balazs

2012.09.17. 23:13 keltezéssel, Gerard Toonstra írta:

In the transmitter. The typical range is 1000-2000, but if you specify
-125% and 125% in the settings menu of the transmitter,
this would then become 750-2250 (depending if it's actually precise, or
just some "indication").
Anyway, it will be well below the minimum throttle when you pull the
stick backwards. 950 should be enough already.

Hmm.. you should also verify this against bad packet detection and what
the ppm module does. I believe it uses the intervals
to verify if there are bad packets coming in vs. just no packets at all.
Not sure if that amounts to the same thing, so it's good to check.

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 6:02 PM, Jorn Anke <address@hidden