Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Communications through serial port

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Communications through serial port
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 00:10:31 +0200

Hi Jorge,

you don't have to change anything in the airframe file (as long as you are using the transparent mode)...
Just make sure the baud rate that you set on the ground side in the Paparazzi center matches the baudrate you set in the airframe file.
(default 57600 baud).

I guess it would be easier if you could point to what you tried already and where exactly it didn't work...

Cheers, Felix