Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Configuration of a distance based autoshoot functi

From: Jorn Anke
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Configuration of a distance based autoshoot function with Yapa2
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 00:40:35 +0200

Thanks for clarifying. My adc channels are not in use, so I can use one of them. I can however not find any reference to their pin_nr or pin_bank on the Yapa2 wiki for, for setting:

    <define name="DC_SHUTTER_LED" value="#"/>
    <define name="LED_6_BANK" value="#"/>
    <define name="LED_6_PIN" value="#"/>

During testing, I also found out adc1 -or 2 (the one closest to the usb) was constantly high +3.3V. Is this as it should be?

Balazs,I did try to follow your advice to: "test the hardware on the ground in periodic mode (you can start it
manualy in the GCS)".
In the "Modules" tab on the gcs, there is a module named "led_cam_ctrl_p" which can be started or stopped.
Can I use this switch to start/stop e.g. the periodic/time based trigger?

Cheers,

Jorn